Hello DHD friends, it’s Joscie here to share a fun little project I whipped up.
We recently applied for and received passport booklets for our family. When I saw Audrey’s super cute Flight Path Kit I thought it would be a perfect kit to use to make paper covers for our passports. I love the color palette and the prints, it just makes me happy
- In Photoshop I created a blank 8.5 x 11″ file and designed my book cover.
- I made 3 different varieties and printed each on a plain piece of white cardstock.
- I used my Score tool to score fold marks for my book cover.
- When in doubt, choose the score column that is larger than smaller.
- Score two lines in the center 1/8″ apart.
- Trim cover down.
- Punch a hole in the center of the front and back covers, add eyelets.
- Thread divine twine or ribbon through eyelets.
- you can trim inner edges to cut bulk.
- Insert Passport and tie to secure.
I hope you’ve enjoyed my tutorial and are inspired to make something fun!
Love Love and Blog you Later,
Joscie, rhymes with Bossy