I absolutely love the papers from Jen Allyson’s Vintage Findings Kit
I wanted to make candle wraps to add to my Halloween Decor.
- I opened a new 8.5 x 11″ document and added 3 of my favorite papers.
- I really liked the dark wood grain paper too, but it did not print well on my first trial.
- I resized the top and bottom strips to fit the little vignettes in.
- I tiled another copy of the same paper underneath to add to the width of the strip.
- I printed on white vellum.
- I trimmed the strips and added adhesive to the ends.
- I bought these 3×6″ LED candles from Sam’s Club- no fire hazard!
- I wrapped each candle with a strip.
- I added dark adhesive gems in the skull’s eye holes.
I hope you like these candle wraps and will try your own, they are super easy to make!
Love Love and Blog you Later,
Joscie, rhymes with bossy