We want to be sure that everyone knows about our new Photo Journal Products at DHD. We have converted Design 365 into a “Photo Journal” concept. The reason that we have done this is because people often feel too much pressure with 365 projects. They can become very overwhelming. Instead of feeling this overwhelming pressure, we decided that we want you to be able to record everyday moments in a SNAP. We want you to be inspired to document your memories Photo Journal style.
What exactly is Photo Journal style?
1. Basic, simple scrapbooking. Get your photos on the page and get it done!
2. Using photos that you have already taken and not stress about taking more photos that you will then be pressuring yourself to scrap.
3. A great starting point for newbies.
4. A quick technique for people who just want to knock out a lot of pages quickly.
5. Streamlined digi for big projects like albums or even brag books, calendars, and more.
6. Focusing on telling your stories as easy and quickly as possible without having to think of the design aspect.
7. All DHD products that fall into this category will be labeled with the Photo Journal logo and located in the DHD Shop.
Last week I released the first templates in the Photo Journal series. What do you think? Leave us some comments about what you would like to see in the Photo Journal series. We’d love to hear your thoughts!
I’m hosting the Photo Journal Challenge for February in the Forum. I hope you’ll join me! You could win a gift certificate to the DHD Shop!