The best way to beat the summer heat? Stay indoors and scrapbook!
1. Design 366 – hosted by Gennifer Bursett: We’re almost halfway through 2012, so how are you doing?? If you’ve fallen behind, no worries; there’s plenty of time to get back on track. Here’s a few of this month’s submissions to get the inspiration flowing.
2. Scraplift Challenge – hosted by Carey Bridges: All you have to do is scraplift this beautiful layout by beccanicole05 and post it in the forum. Hurry over to see all the fabulous submissions so far.
3. Blueprint Challenge – hosted by Gennifer Bursett: Take this template and make it your own! With hexagon shapes, stitching, and mists, this template is too much fun to play with.
4. Swatch Challenge – hosted by the Rachel Alles: It’s the first month of our House Party and we’ve made this swatch challenge so easy because there’s so many fabulous kits to choose from!
And here’s some gorgeous layouts that have been submitted so far:
5. Journaling Challenge – hosted by Katherine Hansen: This month, it’s all about self reflection. Kat wants you to travel back in time (way, way back) and write a letter to yourself.
6. Photography Challenge – hosted by Mandi Buchanan: Everyone thinks about dad on Father’s Day, but dad’s should always be celebrated. This month, our photography challenge is dedicated to dads and we’ve had some great entries so far:
7. Inspiration Challenge – hosted by Arielle Gordon: I had never heard of “she-art” til reading about it in this month’s challenge. It’s all about “Little folks~y /collage~y type paintings of and by women” as Arielle wrote. And just look at her example – it is truly inspiring!
8. Technique Challenge – hosted by Janell Nugent: Sequencing is the theme this month – and it’s so easy! Just use at least 5 like items in a sequence like photos, paper strips, or buttons. The entries so far have blown me away. Great job ladies!
Eight great challenges and eight chances to win a DHD gift certificate. And you’ve only got 10 days left to upload your layouts into the appropriate challenge galleries to be entered to win. Good luck!!!