1. Let’s start with everybody’s favourite- theDesign 365 Challenge, hosted by Gennifer Bursett. It’s only February so if you haven’t started yet, there is still time! It’s such a fun way to document your year and have a great book ready to go by December.
2. Crystal’s hosting her monthly Journaling Challenge. This month she has you look back into the past for Valentine’s day. A fun idea and one that often gets overlooked!
4. It’s onto Missy Backues and our monthly Photography Challenge. This month is of course LOVE photos!
5. Janell’s here with another Scraplift Challenge. It’s gorgeous one to lift too!
6. The swatch challenges are another fave around here. Agnes has some lovely colors that are sure to inspire you this February. Check it out!
7. And what about Liz and our Blueprint Challenge? She’s got the template all ready for you to download and get started asap!
8.Last, but not least, don’t forget to check out our Technique Challenge, hosted by Jen Flaherty. Selective recoloring is a lot of fun and not as hard as you think. Give it a go!
Take your pick, try one, try ‘em all! And remember, we’ll be giving away a Design House Digital gift certificate for each challenge! The more you play, the better your chances to win! Don’t forget to post your layouts/photos to the correct galleries. We look forward to checking out all of your hardwork!