Today we are so excited to be able to bring you the Digital Scrapbooking Day Blog Hop 2012! It’s a fun way for you to discover our designers’ and decorators’ new web sites AND get a lot of digital goodies for free! 13 Design House Digital designers and 3 Design House Digital decorators have prepared posts on their blogs for you to enjoy during your tour.
Our free blog hop kit is called “Daydream Believer,” and was created by the 13 very talented digital designers participating in the blog hop. The kit contains 72 elements, 51 papers, and 2 templates. So, without further ado, here is our beautiful kit!
Do you want to get this kit for free, and get a chance to win a gift certificate to our shop? Play along in our blog hop! This is how it works:
- Start here at Design House Digital.
- Go to the first blog in our hop, and read their blog hop post. You’ll learn some really cool things when you do! You’ll also get the first letter in our secret code.
- Continue through all of the blogs in our hop, and get all of the letters in our secret code. Be sure to keep them in the correct order!
- Come back to the Design House Digital shop and “purchase” the blog hop kit for free. The kit is priced at $12.99, but if you use all of the letters in your secret code (in order) as a coupon code, and the kit will be free!
- Download it – all of the pieces are packaged together in one kit.
- You’ll be able to re-download your kit from our Craft Closet if you lose it later.
To give you some inspiration, our decorators have put together some gorgeous layouts of their own using these goodies. Here they are:
And, as if that’s not all, we’re going to select people randomly from those redeeming the kit with the coupon code, and give out gift certificates to lucky winners! We’ll be giving out a Silhouette Cameo, one $30 gift certificate, two $15 gift certificates, and five $5 gift certificates. To be eligible for a giveaway, get your blog hop kit before November 8 at 1am MT/3am ET, and you’ll be entered into our drawing.
So let’s get started! Visit Arielle’s blog to start, get her code, and then continue on through the list. Write down all the letters! If you get lost, you might have trouble with the coupon code. Just in case you need it, you can come back here to see the full order.
- Arielle Gordon
- Celeste Knight
- Crystal Livesay
- Deena Rutter
- Erica Coombs
- Jennifer Hignite
- Juliana Kneipp
- Karen Funk
- Karla Dudley
- Mandi Buchanan
- Mye De Leon
- Rebecca Wagler
- Robyn Meierotto
- Sara Schmutz
- Shannon McNab
- Tiffany Tillman