It is getting CRAZY in here, but we’ve still got a lot going strong! Congrats to the following, who are still kicking some challenge butt: ConnieC, mistfrost, Kate, elan, lizziej, alittlebirdie, rlma, beccanicole05, TanteEni, sarah&cali, snowdropz, daiti73, kym-tsukamoto, sandsock, Lory78, lynnaxel, beatricemi, meagan43, katherine-hansen*, swimchick1984, bevberes, MamaBug, janfrn, easyeyes4you, slcspagirl. Two more rounds… have they got what it takes to make it all the way? Someone will be walking home with their very own copy of Adobe Lightroom at the end, so the race is definitely on!
Here’s a reminder of how it works:
- Create a layout, making sure you meet ALL of the challenge requirements. (Each round will get a little more intense, so be prepared!)
- Upload your layout to the Mad March Memories gallery (in the correct round) by the deadline.
Ready to go? Here are your challenges for Round 5:
1. Use an action on your photo
2. Use an inspiration piece from Pinterest to start your page
3. Do your journaling in list format
4. Blend a number into the background paper
5. Recolor an element
6. Make a 2-d element 3-d
7. Create your own word art using one alpha and one font
8. Use stripes, polka dots, and floral patterned papers
9. Use only three colors: black, white + color of your choice
10. Use only black and white photos
11. Use something from one of our free kits
12. Subject: Favorites
13. Use staples on your layout
You have until 11:59 PM (MST) on Wednesday, March 28 to complete your layout, making sure you incorporate all THIRTEEN challenges! I know we’ve got a lot here, but keep in mind that some can work together… for example, your action (#1) could be how you change your photo to black and white (#10). Or, you can recolor something (#5) from one of our free kits (#11) to make it black and white (#9). Be creative, but please make sure to list the challenges in the credits (and how you met them) when you upload. Good luck!
Note: While we love seeing pages created with our beautiful kits, any supplies (from any store) are welcome in this competition!
*katherine-hansen is playing for fun, as a Design House Decorator she is not eligible to win the prize