Round 3 is over, and congrats to those who are still with us! Progressing on are: rlma, Kate, TanteEni, snow, sarah&cali, MamaBug, mistfrost, meagan43, kym-tsukamoto, snowdropz, elan, alittlebirdie, beccanicole05, lynnaxel, daiti73, bevberes, Lory78, beatrice, ConnieC, janfrn, sandsock, swimchick1984, katherine-hansen*, scraphappyrhodes, lizziej, easyeyes4you, richettij, and slcspagirl. Three rounds left, and someone will be walking home with their very own copy of Adobe Lightroom!
Here’s a reminder of how it works:
- Create a layout, making sure you meet ALL of the challenge requirements. (Each round will get a little more intense, so be prepared!)
- Upload your layout to the Mad March Memories gallery (in the correct round) by the deadline.
Ready to go? Here are your challenges for Round 4:
1. Warp three shadows
2. Use 4 circles
3. Subject: All About Me
4. Scrap from one kit, and use every single paper in the kit
5. Take a self-portrait and use it on your layout
6. Use a stroke or outline somewhere on your page
7. Use song lyrics on your page
8. Journal directly on your photo
9. Choose three layouts from the gallery and use as inspiration
10. Use a brush to distress your text
11. Use brackets on your page
You have until 11:59 PM (MST) on Sunday, March 25 to complete your layout, making sure you incorporate all ELEVEN challenges! Please make sure to list the challenges in the credits (and how you met them) when you upload. Good luck!
Note: While we love seeing pages created with our beautiful kits, any supplies (from any store) are welcome in this competition!
*katherine-hansen is playing for fun, as a Design House Decorator she is not eligible to win the prize