Big congrats to the following, who just keep trucking along. They proceed to Round 3: lynnaxel, beccanicole05, quietgirl, swimchick1984, kym-tsukamoto, ConnieC, TanteEni, elan, sarah&cali, mistfrost, beatricemi, Kate, lizziej, snowdropz, sandsock, alittlebirdie, Lory78, Janedee, rlma, daiti73, bevberes, tlcd1961, janfrn, scraphappyrhodes, easyeyes4you, meagan43, jmarqstar65, richettij, MamaBug, katherine-hansen*, and slcspagirl. Two rounds down, with four left… and at the end, you could win your very own copy of Adobe Lightroom!
Here’s a reminder of how it works:
- Create a layout, making sure you meet ALL of the challenge requirements. (Each round will get a little more intensive, so be prepared!)
- Upload your layout to the Mad March Memories gallery (in the correct round) by the deadline.
Ready to go? Here are your challenges for Round 3:
- Use three photos from three different occasions
- Use three patterned papers
- Place one photo at the very edge of the layout
- Use only three colors
- Use this font on your page: Ostrich Sans
- Use an arrow embellishment
- Use a brush
- Subject: Recap
- Use a sketch (layout design, but NOT a template)
You have until 11:59 PM (MST) on Thursday, March 22 to complete your layout, making sure you incorporate all nine challenges! Please make sure to list the challenges in the credits (and how you met them) when you upload. Good luck!
Note: While we love seeing pages created with our beautiful kits, any supplies (from any store) are welcome in this competition!
*katherine-hansen is playing for fun, as a Design House Decorator she is not eligible to win the prize