You will notice some fabulous new challenges here at DHD! We would love for you to come and hang out with us in these inspiring challenges. Each has a gallery for you to post layouts. And of course, there are drawings for gift certificates for participating.
1. First up is the Color Swatch Challenge which is hosted by one of our designers. Catch up with Jen Allyson this month as she inspires you with her color choices. Check out her challenge and prizes here and see the gallery here.
2. Every month our Journaling Challenge will be hosted by a DHD Decorator. This month, you’ll be scribbling your thoughts with Renee Fink. Check out her challenge and prizes here and the gallery here.
3. Feel the creativity flow with our Inspiration Challenge hosted by a DHD Decorator. Hang out with Heather Guenther this month as she helps you inspire your scrapping. Check out her challenge and prizes here and the gallery here.
4. The Photography Challenge is hosted by one of our DHD Decorators each month. In February, get up close and personal with Lori Pickens as she inspires you to work with your photographs in your layouts. Check out her challenge and prizes here and the gallery here.
5. Every month Scraplift a layout from our DHD Gallery with our very own Digi Guru Gennifer Bursett. We’ll be starting the challenge soon now that the gallery is open and starting to fill up. Check back for her challenge here and a gallery will be opened when the challenge opens up.
6. Finally, come hang out with me in the 365 Challenge every month! It’s an exploration process for all of us as well as having a lot of fun recording these memories. We have a Janaury 365 Gallery full of inspiring layouts and now have a February 365 gallery to upload to! Check out the thread with the challenge and prizes. Feel free to jump in at any point. Check out my January wrap up here.
I look forward to seeing your layouts in our Challenge Gallery!